Monday, November 30, 2009

The Season is Upon Us

I can't believe that the Christmas season has snuck up on me once again. I am trying trick myself into the "spirit" of things by playing Christmas music. Since it is so early,I like contemporary Christmas tunes to get me into the mood!

Listening to "The Christmas Song" by the Raveonettes from the album The O.C. Mix 3 - "Chrismukkah".

Okay so the stores and shopping malls have had Christmas music on that matches with all of the Christmas decorations.

This cute display is down at the downtown waterfront at Centennial Beach.

The above snap was taken the other day while I was driving home from work. I thought I would take the photo because they have the biggest and brightest light display en route to my house. The picture doesn't do it justice since I couldn't get all of it in the viewfinder. Put it this way, it is reminiscent of the Griswald's on Christmas Vacation (love that movie!!). That isn't a bad thing, I mention it only because of being in the boonies it appears garish. I guess I should mention that I embarassed myself and drove off as quickly as possible since the residents were watching me take the picture!







No comments:

Post a Comment