Thursday, June 30, 2011

Define FUN!!


Wow! It is the end of June already! So far it is a fabulous morning with the bright sunshine!

One of the girls at work brought in these mini candy bars on our first night shift. The words "FUN SIZE" caught my eye. Often I think that the creative minds behind the marketing do an exceptional job. This time however, I think they missed the mark. How does the size of this bar make it any more fun than its' full-sized counterpart? I have no idea. I am not sure how eating a mini chocolate bar and any chocolate bar can be considered FUN! I don't think of eating as a "FUN" activity since I don't consider chewing to be an active activity and one whereby you consume more calories than what you spend in the process of that consumption. Really, eating nutritious food is a "necessary" requirement for our bodies.

I know that this is not rocket science and there is no ah-ha moment here but it is just something that gave me pause on my last night shift. I find that I contemplate the oddity in life that catches my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment