Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Tree doodle

Here is one of the Christmas icon's that I love....the Christmas tree!!! This is just a simple rendition using watercolour paint.  I found a box of semi-moist colours some time ago and I thought that I should get them out and try them.



Great news!  Our precious grand-daughter who was born late on November 30th has finally reached a benchmark; she has surpassed her birthweight by one ounce!  Yippee!  My daughter was getting worried and my hubby and I were getting worried for them both.  So that crisis has been averted and just before Christmas!  We just received our second present! We are all "over the moon"!

I got this cool app on my iPhone and I took some snaps while I was in bed.  It was actually early yesterday morning when I got home from my night shift.  I was given another present from my boss who let me leave work early.


This is what my duvet looks like after using the Paper Camera app to alter the image.  My duvet is white and was all jumbled up because I was reading a book using my Kobo app.  I was very amused by how many variations the app offers.  Simple and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment