Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Grandma Duty

I have finished two postcards for the mixed media swap but I will have to wait until I get home to post them here. I am using my iPad and I haven't worked out which app to use to make the snaps I took of them look good on blogger. I thought I would get more postcards finished but life has interfered with my art making! My daughter had wanted me to help her out by going with her to the "well baby group" appointment. My grand-daughter is two months old now and that means it is time for some inoculations. That means that there is a possibility that my little angel will not be a very happy child after the appointment. I have had to put off picking up my new car now! I had hoped to have it a few days before deriving it to work for the first time. In addition, I still have to clear out my Dad's old Hyundai (sorry dad, but I really hate that car!). It is my intention to get as much done on my postcard project on my long change over day - Sunday. I want to post three or four postcards by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment