Saturday, January 14, 2012

Metal spoons!

It never ceases to amaze my how time can speed up so.  It has been almost two weeks since I last posted.  I wasn't sure I could post today because I could not get my browser to load.  I'm using Firefox because it seems that Safari will not work for me today.  I was on the phone with the technician and was hoping it isn't my computer.  I don't really want to spend a bunch of money just yet.  It would be great if I could gimp along until I get my income tax return (well, I anticipate that I should get a return that is).

I really hate having things not work well when it is my first day off.  I went right to bed this morning and woke up just before 2 p.m.  I had to get up anyway because a friend of my old boy wanted to go cross country skiing with him.  Sweet!  I get to have my java in peace and quiet.

I'm now going to see if I can load the pencil drawing that I did last night.  I don't like the drawing as much on the screen as I do the original.  I can see that there is not enough definition between the spoons to see them clearly.  I had to manipulate the image somewhat to correct that and even then it isn't the best.

I like the idea of drawing metal though.  I saw this idea while I was surfing the net and if I can find the blog name I will come back and edit this post.  I think that hers were much better than mine but I can't complain too much since I did the drawing on nightshift and it was a hard nightshift.  We were busy and I didn't have as much time as I would have like to complete it.  My most favourite part is the reflected image of me in one of the spoons.  It made me chuckle when I drew it in.

Yup!  Firefox is a new experience when using Blogger but I think I am getting the hang of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment