Monday, August 15, 2016

This is what happened today

This is the kind of day it was! 

I like the squarish fonts on my first page, I think that they add a bit of panache to my drawing. I'm not a botanical kind of gal but I wanted to document that my Rose of Sharon is in bloom!! There are loads of buds but with little rain this summer I didn't think it would flower on its own. We are on a well, so I have been coaxing it along with the dish water from the kitchen sink. I can't waste it by throwing it down the drain. I'm not really diggin' the spatters but it is what it is! 

Then, I had to take laundry and do it at the laundromat in town.  We are expecting a major rain tonight and tomorrow, I hope it will refill the rain barrel and make the garden (and me) happier!  I have left room for a bit of journaling too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment