Monday, September 26, 2022

Hand stitched butterfly

Part 1/2- This card is almost ready for mailing to Chantal in France. I think I posted the finished butterfly already but now it is mounted to a card that I made from card stock.  I just have to use my friendly translator on google and pop my letter in the envelope. 

This is my first hand stitched butterfly! 


Part 2/2 - Envelope mail art.  I hate white envelopes!! I had this envelope with some paint from a gel plate session.  Not really satisfied with it so I added my silhouette that I made using a sheet of plastic.  I got a package of transparent film at a thrift store so it came in handy.  The original image is from a fashion magazine that I’ve used on my gel plate.  I haven’t used it in a very long time (I’m glad I didn’t throw it out, I stored it with my plate). 




No comments:

Post a Comment