Friday, September 2, 2022

Silent Lake Log cabin

I haven’t been posting because we were in an area that doesn’t have a consistent strong cell signal.  We returned home from there for a few days now and are leaving again today and heading back to our cabin in the woods in eastern Ontario.  It’s a 3.5 hour drive east because a portion of the road is closed and the detour is long. I’m hoping that it is open this time, if not my navigator (my hubby) will have to pull out the trusty map again.  It isn’t easy using the phone app in this case since we are driving out in the boondocks. 

We are meeting our family again and we are staying in this log cabin (it sleeps 5).  I drew this because there isn’t tv here and wanted something relaxing to do because it began to rain. Pen only and watercolour added throughout the next day. Be assured I’m not one-legged, the other one was tucked up.  

I’m glad these cabins are warm because our furnace was on this morning when I got up. Warm days and chilly nights!  Looking forward to our camp fire tonight.  My granddaughter makes me the very best toasted and gooey marshmallows!!


No comments:

Post a Comment