Friday, December 9, 2022

Christmas Cactus Part 2

Good morning to all!  I have to go to the post office today so I thought I’d best hurry up and get this envelope ready for mailing.  You may not know this about me but I HATE white envelopes so I thought I’d pretty it up with my drawing.  This is how my Christmas cactus bloom looks today.  Isn’t it a beauty!!!  If the other bud bloom too, I’m going to be thrilled! 

Because this drawing is on an envelope, I used a Derwent Inkense watercolour pan set #1 because the paint is permanent once dried.  The pencil crayons are brand new to me as I just received them yesterday!  Sweet!  They are lovely as I had hoped they would be.  I saw them in a supply video on Utube (not a haul video) where the artist said how great they were.  Derwent Drawing Pencils (set of 12) Professional are soft and have a nice thick core. I’m happy I got them even though they were pricey. 


No comments:

Post a Comment