Saturday, December 31, 2022

New Years Resolution

I’ve been thinking about the fact that I don’t make New Year’s resolutions,  I commend all the people that do though.  However,  I know me; I know there is slim to no chance that I would keep up with the resolution.  But! Then this thought popped into my head.  This is something that is totally “doable” for me !!!!!  Yes, I do like to consume a fair amount of coffee each morning because I get up fairly early.  I commend all the people who do make New Year’s resolutions but that just isn’t me.  

I made myself into a cartoon character and I’m drinking from my most favourite mug (that looks like a beer glass to me) that I bought in Southampton (Ontario) this summer.  I love it because of the cardinal, a favourite bird at our feeder during the winter. 

Best wishes to all to have an enjoyable evening and an even better time in 2023! 

Yeah, okay, I know this is silly but no matter, I made a page in my sketchbook.  


No comments:

Post a Comment