Friday, April 28, 2023

Cold packs and a scar

Oh happy day! I got the nasty staples out.  I had no idea that there were so many!  I got the incision a bit lopsided on the old knee but decided that I didn’t feel like moving it.  Close enough is good enough for me.  It was a happy but painful moment in time and I’m glad it’s over. I glanced at it but averted my eyes right away when my husband told me it would be best if I didn’t look.  He knows me well.  Before she began, I had asked the nurse if she had barf bags available; the response was a sorry but no.  I survived and I didn’t retch. 

I must say that I’m enjoying my new soybean ice packs.  For everyone who isn’t Canadian, LOBLAWS is a major grocery store chain.  The “President Choice” is about Galen Weston, President of this food distribution company.  
Oh and I’m not overly fond of soybeans for eating, I like them as a cold pack. 


No comments:

Post a Comment