Sunday, April 23, 2023

Raining and pouring and ice

It had been pouring rain all day.  I looked out the window on my way downstairs to see our spring mallards “swimming” in the giant puddle in front of my car.  It’s so big, I’m calling it Lake Superior.  For sure we need to call a gravel truck.  Not until fall though, it is a lot of work even with the help of my husband’s ATV (it has a snow plough blade on it he uses to move the gravel around). 

Oh dear, my poor Bertha won’t get her snow tires off until mid to the end of May this year.

I continue to “ice” my leg especially after exercise.  I thought I had everything ready but I just hadn’t realized how much ice I would want or need.  Our fridge freezer just doesn’t seem to be able to make enough exactly when I want it.  Oh well, there is no way that I would buy a new fridge when this one still works.  And yes, we ate the sausages for supper! 


No comments:

Post a Comment