Saturday, April 22, 2023

Day 8

I’m so glad that I didn’t stuff the rag bag so I couldn’t get at it (on my own).  I hadn’t realized that this homemade “leg lifter” would have double duty as an “exercise assistant” as well.  It’s a old pair of pyjamas bottoms that I had cut away from the seams a week or so before my operation.  So glad we have a big deck cuz the ground below is a little uneven for walking and the lane way is mucky at spring time.  
Thankfully we live in an age where my smartphone can remind me to take my meds.  I wasn’t sure if I had taken the important anti-coagulant and had to do a count back.  Even then I didn’t recall taking the stupid thing.  That made me nervous.  Glad that the half life of the drug extends the benefits into the next day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment