Sunday, April 21, 2024

Another blood test another transfusion

This is what happened on Friday.  Another blood test, another transfusion., only one unit of blood this time.  At least I’m done with being poked until the next blood test on the 29,  just before I get my CT scan.   Thankfully that is another 8 days away!  We made it home for 2 nights and that was good! It is always good to be home. We are back in the big city now for my husband’s last 2 treatments.  He is so glad that his treatments are coming to an end too! 
The nurse had some difficulty finding a suitable vein so she ended up using my right hand.  I had to write and draw this with my left.  I am not a lefty whatsoever.  I painted the page later because I just knew I would do a lousy job. 

I was so happy that I wore a pair of pull on’s so I could use the bathroom without assistance.   My husband joined me after he had his treatment.  He bought me lunch even though I wasn’t terribly hungry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment