Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Phew! Treatments over

A celebratory page to document how we feel.  Phew! It’s over!  Time to let our bodies rest and get strong once again.  

I chose purple and gold and then it dawned on me that they are the colours of our alma mater.  We did long distance education to get our under graduate degrees.  I only went because my husband was doing it.  I had a big case of FOMO (fear of missing out!!)  I’m glad I did! My employer paid half of my tuition upon proof of successful completion of each credit.  So it was a good deal for me.  My husband finished earlier than I but he waited for me so that we could attend convocation together.  Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo Ontario and 2.5 hours south west of where we live.  I was so tickled that day!  Our daughter was there to see us receive our degrees.  

My husband saw his doctor today and his numbers are excellent and he will not need more treatments.  He will be followed up sometime in the future.  


No comments:

Post a Comment