Sunday, April 28, 2024

No teeth cleaning for me

Oh No!!! I am so bummed that I can’t get my teeth cleaned as expected, waiting 6 weeks feels like a very long time! 

I’m loath to do it but I will cancel my re-scheduled cleaning appointment tomorrow.  I was waffling about it but think it might be for the best until I know what my future holds when I see the surgeon next month. 

I’ve loved my portable Waterpik very much but it only has 2 settings - ON and OFF!  So I went and bought this new grand-daddy gadget! I’m using the number 4 setting without any issues.  I had to stop using my portable because it sometimes made my gums bleed and that is not a good thing (and the reading I can’t get my teeth cleaned). 

Just in case you were wondering, I sat on our “great white telephone” and drew this with a cheap HB pencil.  Haven’t a clue why I didn’t pull out my good pencils.  I had to use a Q-tip (yes, the real deal) to do a bit of smudging.  Lastly, this morning, I added a bit of watercolour for the water container area. 


No comments:

Post a Comment