Monday, November 14, 2011

Belize

Oh well....days off can't hang around forever!! I will have to force myself once again to get up at 04:30 hrs.  What is it with me?  There is nothing worse than getting up in the dark and coming home in the dark.

My hubby has returned safe and sound from inspecting our lot in Belize.  He bought it sight unseen and I am happy to report that it is high and dry!! I look forward to going down south myself but I will wait until my grand-child is born before I venture far afield.

Here is the only photo that we have of my hubby's trip.  It is taken by a fellow tourist because my hubby forgot to pack the camera.  Thankfully the resort is sending it to him via snail mail.  Check the resort out at www.matarocks.com

The day before his return it snowed and thankfully it has melted away.  I have to say that it was pretty but I was a tad tired on my way home from my night shift so I really didn't appreciate it that much.  I did get some snap while I walked in from the yard.




I think I would love to try for some late harvest or ice wine although there is not enough of this wild fruit to make any....even if I knew how to do it.

I haven't worked on finishing my painting and won't have the time today since I have to get all my stuff ready for work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment