Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Easily digestible fruits

Tomorrow we drive south again to Toronto, Canada’s largest city.  I have 3 appointments on Friday and if the tests all come back good to go I’ll have my 2nd round of chemotherapy on Monday. 
As luck would have it, our daughter has the flu so we will be staying at an Airbnb.  I’ve had to add that fact to my page. 
I don’t have any need to go down this isle but have used it as a detour to get to the back of the store.  But I never actually “looked” at the products.  I need to eat more fruit and remembered that I thought that the baby food variety wasn’t so bad.  Yup, I can do it for 3 or 4 days until I get over the sickie stage.  I was surprised to see that the prune puree is made in Italy.  I guess we don’t grow enough plums here in Canada.  I still think it is terrible that all that plastic is used for baby food.  I only found one company that put their food in a glass jar.  
I bought some flavoured apple sauce too and jelly desserts but I’m not a big fan of them.  But will force them down for the 4 days or so.  Hopefully my upset tummy won’t last any longer than the last round did.  I had coffee on the 5th day after the chemo. 
I really like the birdies that I added in my sky! 


No comments:

Post a Comment