Sunday, September 20, 2009

Office Equipment

This piece of equipment was done completely by "eye" only; I didn't use a "straight edge" to draw it. Not recalling my "lessons" from an art class that I took at the local college became obvious when I looked at my completed drawing. I had forgotten about that all lines that are parallel must remain equi-distant to each other as well. Therefore, as you can see, the perspective is slightly off. I have never tried to draw something that is quite so angular since my one and only art class that I took last fall. I was mostly concerned with it being realistic enough that it would be recognisable as a piece of office equipment.

I haven't figured out how to add a "watermark" to my photos, drawings and other art work yet. That will come, it is my next project

No comments:

Post a Comment