Friday, September 11, 2009

Vist to Toronto




I love my point and shoot camera! There are times where it does not rise to the challenge, early yesterday morning was one of them. I tried to get a photo of a blue heron that I saw on my way home from work. I might try some photo editing using iPhoto and see if it can make an improvement. So I thought I'd post these instead.


My point and shoot camera can't be beat based on it's ease of use and it's lightweight portability. I am using a Panasonic Lumix 10X zoom 10.1 m.p. so it is quite untilitarian and really quite satisfying overall. I can't afford a new camera at this point so I must be satisfied with the pictures that I can produce with what I have.

I also love visting Toronto. This trip, I got to stay at the Harbour Castle hotel which was a first rate hotel and a first time for me as well. The room was excellent and the view the harbour spectacular! I had to get a picture of the tall ship!

I had a chance to visit one of the Toronto Islands - Hanlan Point and got a chance to take some snaps of the city skyline. It was a perfect night. Surprisingly there were still misquito's buzzing around but they didn't last long. We had a great evening on my friends boat! She really likes it there and thinks that she might spend her holiday there again next year.


There is something about the CN tower is that eye-catching. I like the sci-fi look about it. Especially this snap with the violet sky. A great photo opportunity! I have seen this scene so many times as a postcard and now I have my own version.





No comments:

Post a Comment