Monday, September 21, 2009

Watermarking Photo's


I have finally figured out the program called "iWatermark" that can be used for free for the first 30 days as a trial period. It took me a bit to figure it out but I am satisfied with the result. What I like about the program is that I can move the watermark where I want for the individual picture.

So, yes I know that doesn't mean that people still can't steal them but it makes it more difficult. These sorts of people can steal "ideas" even if there is a watermark on them. I think that there is a "balance" that must be met between the fear of theft and not participating at all. There is some pictures that I hold dear and I don't think that I will post them "just in case". When it comes to my drawings, I want people to see my progress in my artistic journey. It is a hard descision to make. I will continue to post my simple works and I will not watermark all of my photo's in an attempt to stop cheats.

No comments:

Post a Comment