Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No Time for Sewing



I couldn't sleep last night so I decided that I could put that sleeplessness to good use. My focus is still on clearing out my Dad's house so .. I thought that I could sort through some of my photographs and put them into "albums". I had forgotten that I had been to a fibre art showing in Toronto with my daughter.

It was a one woman show housed at a "gallery" that allows the exhibit to be viewed from the street. For the life of me I don't recall the street name. I didn't get any photo's of the beautiful fibre art but I did make a purchase of these beautifully sewn greeting cards. Very lovely!

I am feeling sad that I asked my husband to buy my a sewing machine for Christmas last (yes, LAST YEAR) and I have not had the time to even take it out of the box. Wow!!! How sad is that? I have a brand new Janome that beckons but I must snub my nose at it. That reminds me that I must take in my old lovely Bernina for a friend who wants some parts for her machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment