Thursday, February 18, 2010

The World Wide Web


I'm here at Starbucks and downloading a new audio drama podcast! Currently I'm listening to "The Leviathan Chronicles" a free podcast on iTunes. Great sci-fi story and superb audio quality. I have listened to many others and this one is by far the best yet!

I love the fact that for the cost of a coffee I can gain access to the internet and it doesn't go against my allowable internet usage on my mobile stick. This has been an issue with me since I can't seem to get high speed internet any other way. It is costing me an arm but is well worth it when the only other option is dial-up. My hubby has been checking out other methods and it seems that the mobile stick is still the best we can do for where we live. An I.T. fella from where he works told him that we should just move in to town if high speed is so important. O.M.G.!! Never!

I ordered a pair of sandals on line this morning from Etsy.com I hope that they will be as great when I get them as they looked on line. The woman is a Canadian currently living in Uruguay. Amazing that this is possible. I found her sandals while surfing the net on my last night shift since I had a few minutes to kill waiting for the day shift girls to show up.



I can't wait to see what they actually look like! I hope I like them as much as I like them in this picture! If they are as great as I hope they summer can't come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment